Discover the Hanna Instruments HI 9811-5 PH/EC/TDS Meter Tester
The HI9811-5 is an economical, wateproof, portable meter that measures pH, conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature (°C) with a single probe.
The meter operation is simplified with dedicated buttons for measurement modes to be be displayed on the LCD and knobs for single point calibration of pH and EC/TDS.
The HI9811-5 is most suitable for agricultural, greenhouse and hydroponic applications.
- 3 in 1 probe with pH, EC/TDS and temperature sensors
- Amplified pH electrode for immunity to electrical noise including from ballasts and pumps
- Large LCD with instructions
- pH Range : 0 to 14 pH
- EC Range : 0.00 to 6000 µS/cm
- TDS Range : 0 to 3000 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Conversion Factor : 0.5 ppm (mg/L) = 1 µS/cm
- Battery Type / Life : 9V / approximately 150 hours of continuous use
- Environment : 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions : 145 x 80 x 36 mm (5.7 x 3.1 x 1.4”)
- Weight : 230 g (8.1 oz.)
1x HI9811-5 PH/EC/TDS Meter Tester
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.