The low range Combo® pH, EC, TDS (ppm) and temperature meter is one of Hanna’s most popular meters.
The HI98129 is an easy-to-use and accurate waterproof pH, conductivity, TDS (ppm) tester.
It measures pH, EC in the low range (0 to 3999 µS/cm), TDS (0 to 2000 ppm), and temperature.
This floating, waterproof combination pocket tester has an easy to read, LCD and an automatic shut-off. All pH, EC, and TDS (ppm) readings are automatically temperature compensated (ATC) to prevent temperature-related variations in your measurements.
For EC and TDS (ppm) readings, the EC/TDS conversion factor (CONV) is selectable by the user, as well as the temperature compensation coefficient β (BETA).
- Compact & waterproof design fits right in your pocket so you can take it anywhere
- Replaceable pH electrode extends the life of your tester for years.
- Great for hydroponics
- pH Range : 0 to 14 pH
- EC Range : 0 to 3999 µS/cm
- TDS Range : 0 to 2000 ppm (mg/L)
- Temperature Range : 0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F
- Battery Type / Life : 1.5V (4) / approx. 100 hours of continuous use, auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use
- Environment : 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions : 163 x 40 x 26 mm (6.4 x 1.6 x 1.0’’)
- Weight : 100 g (3.5 oz.)
1x HI98129 Combo PH/EC/TDS Tester