The HI9813-5 is an economical, water resistant, portable meter that measures pH, conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature with a single probe.
The meter operation is simplified with dedicated buttons for measurement modes to be displayed on the LCD and knobs for single point calibration of pH and EC/TDS.
The HI9813-5 has a variable EC to TDS conversion factor that automatically changes from 0.56 to 0.78 ppm = 1 µS/cm based on the actual EC reading.
All readings are automatically temperature compensated using a temperature correction coefficient (β) fixed at 2%/oC.
The HI9813-5 is suitable for agricultural, greenhouse and hydroponic applications.
-3 in 1 probe with pH, EC/TDS and temperature sensors
- Amplified pH electrode for immunity to electrical noise including from ballasts and pumps
- Large LCD with tutorial instructions
- pH Range : 0 to 14 pH
- EC Range : 0.00 to 4.00 mS/cm
- TDS Range : 0 to 1999 ppm (mg/L)
- Temperature Range : 0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F
- Battery Type / Life : 9V / approximately 150 hours of continuous use
- Environment : 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions : 145 x 80 x 36 mm (5.7 x 3.1 x 1.4”)
- Weight : 230 g (8.1 oz.)
1x HI9813-5 PH/EC/TDS Meter Tester