Discover the Hanna Instruments HI 9813-5 PH/EC/TDS Meter Tester
The HI9813-5 is an economical, water resistant, portable meter that measures pH, conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS) and temperature with a single probe.
The meter operation is simplified with dedicated buttons for measurement modes to be displayed on the LCD and knobs for single point calibration of pH and EC/TDS.
The HI9813-5 has a variable EC to TDS conversion factor that automatically changes from 0.56 to 0.78 ppm = 1 µS/cm based on the actual EC reading.
All readings are automatically temperature compensated using a temperature correction coefficient (β) fixed at 2%/oC.
The HI9813-5 is suitable for agricultural, greenhouse and hydroponic applications.
-3 in 1 probe with pH, EC/TDS and temperature sensors
- Amplified pH electrode for immunity to electrical noise including from ballasts and pumps
- Large LCD with tutorial instructions
- pH Range : 0 to 14 pH
- EC Range : 0.00 to 4.00 mS/cm
- TDS Range : 0 to 1999 ppm (mg/L)
- Temperature Range : 0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F
- Battery Type / Life : 9V / approximately 150 hours of continuous use
- Environment : 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions : 145 x 80 x 36 mm (5.7 x 3.1 x 1.4”)
- Weight : 230 g (8.1 oz.)
1x HI9813-5 PH/EC/TDS Meter Tester
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.