The HI981420 GroLine Monitor for Hydroponic Nutrients provides around-the-clock, continuous monitoring of pH, conductivity (EC & TDS), and temperature in hydroponic nutrient solutions.
Quick to setup, simple to use, this monitor was designed with Hydroponics, Aquaponics, and Greenhouses in mind. Make your nutrient solution easy to manage with the GroLine Monitor.
HI981420 PH/EDC/TDS Monitor...
- Get 24/7 pH&EC measurements for consistent yields every time
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) feature for professional accuracy
- Calibrate pH and EC with a single Quick Cal solution
- Temperature Range : 0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F
- EC Range : 0.00 to 10.00 mS/cm
- pH Range : 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Display : 128 x 64 pixel B/W LCD with green backlight
- Connectivity : USB Type-C
- IP Rating : IP65
- Alarms : High and Low with enable/disable option for all parameters
- Log Feature : Automatic logging for last 30 days at 15 minute interval
- GLP : Good Laboratory Practice with last 5 pH and EC calibration history
- Probe : HI1285-8 pH/EC/TDS/temperature polypropylene body, pre-amplified multiparameter probe with internal temperature sensor DIN connector and - 2 m (6.6’) cable
- Power Supply : 12VDC adapter (included)
- Environment : -5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions : 125 x 185 x 38 mm (4.92 x 7.28 x 1.49”)
- Weight : 333g ( 11.7oz.)
Package Includes :
1x HI981420 PH/EDC/TDS Monitor