Discover the Hanna Instruments HI 981420 Groline PH/EDC/TDS Monitor
The HI981420 GroLine Monitor for Hydroponic Nutrients provides around-the-clock, continuous monitoring of pH, conductivity (EC & TDS), and temperature in hydroponic nutrient solutions.
Quick to setup, simple to use, this monitor was designed with Hydroponics, Aquaponics, and Greenhouses in mind. Make your nutrient solution easy to manage with the GroLine Monitor.
HI981420 PH/EDC/TDS Monitor...
- Get 24/7 pH&EC measurements for consistent yields every time
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) feature for professional accuracy
- Calibrate pH and EC with a single Quick Cal solution
- Temperature Range : 0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F
- EC Range : 0.00 to 10.00 mS/cm
- pH Range : 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Display : 128 x 64 pixel B/W LCD with green backlight
- Connectivity : USB Type-C
- IP Rating : IP65
- Alarms : High and Low with enable/disable option for all parameters
- Log Feature : Automatic logging for last 30 days at 15 minute interval
- GLP : Good Laboratory Practice with last 5 pH and EC calibration history
- Probe : HI1285-8 pH/EC/TDS/temperature polypropylene body, pre-amplified multiparameter probe with internal temperature sensor DIN connector and - 2 m (6.6’) cable
- Power Supply : 12VDC adapter (included)
- Environment : -5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions : 125 x 185 x 38 mm (4.92 x 7.28 x 1.49”)
- Weight : 333g ( 11.7oz.)
Package Includes :
1x HI981420 PH/EDC/TDS Monitor
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.