Hanna Instruments HI 981420 Groline PH/EDC/TDS Monitor
Add & Get Free Shipping
Congratulations! Your order is eligible for FREE Delivery.
32The HI981420 GroLine Monitor for Hydroponic Nutrients provides around-the-clock, continuous monitoring of pH, conductivity (EC & TDS), and temperature in hydroponic nutrient solutions.
Quick to setup, simple to use, this monitor was designed with Hydroponics, Aquaponics, and Greenhouses in mind. Make your nutrient solution easy to manage with the GroLine Monitor.
HI981420 PH/EDC/TDS Monitor...
- Get 24/7 pH&EC measurements for consistent yields every time
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) feature for professional accuracy
- Calibrate pH and EC with a single Quick Cal solution
- Temperature Range : 0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F
- EC Range : 0.00 to 10.00 mS/cm
- pH Range : 0.00 to 14.00 pH
- Display : 128 x 64 pixel B/W LCD with green backlight
- Connectivity : USB Type-C
- IP Rating : IP65
- Alarms : High and Low with enable/disable option for all parameters
- Log Feature : Automatic logging for last 30 days at 15 minute interval
- GLP : Good Laboratory Practice with last 5 pH and EC calibration history
- Probe : HI1285-8 pH/EC/TDS/temperature polypropylene body, pre-amplified multiparameter probe with internal temperature sensor DIN connector and - 2 m (6.6’) cable
- Power Supply : 12VDC adapter (included)
- Environment : -5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions : 125 x 185 x 38 mm (4.92 x 7.28 x 1.49”)
- Weight : 333g ( 11.7oz.)
1x HI981420 PH/EDC/TDS Monitor
All orders over 99$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
There may be up to 2 business days of Handling Time before your order is shipped.
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (email@example.com) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.