Hanna Instruments HI 98301 DIST1 TDS Tester
Add & Get Free Shipping
Congratulations! Your order is eligible for FREE Delivery.
The Hanna Instruments HI98301 DiST 1 is a low-range total dissolved solids tester than can measure up to 2000 ppm (mg/L).
The DiST 1 is a rugged and reliable pocket-sized tester for use in the lab or field.
This modern looking meter is only 0.7" thick and extremely ergonomic, fitting comfortably in your hand.
The HI98301 DiST 1 has a 0.5 conversion factor in the measurement of TDS in a variety of applications including water conditioning, environmental monitoring, education and general laboratory use.
This tester keeps things simple with a two-button operation; one for ON/OFF, the other for calibration.
- Large Multi-level LCD
- Exposed Temperature Probe for Fast Response
- Simple Two-Button Operation
- TDS Range : 0 to 2000 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Resolution : 1 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Accuracy : ±2% F.S.
- Temperature Range : 0.0 to 50.0°C / 32.0 to 122.0°F
- Temperature Resolution :0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Temperature Accuracy : ±0.5°C /±1°F
- Calibration : automatic, one-point
- Temperature Compensation : automatic from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- TDS Conversion Factor : 0.5
- Battery Type/Life : CR2032 3V Li-Ion (1 pc.) / approximately 250 hours of continuous use
- Auto-off : after 8 minutes, 60 minutes, disabled
- Environment : 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions : 160 x 40 x 17 mm (6.3 x 1.6 x 0.7“)
- Weight : 68 g (2.4 oz.) without battery
1x HI98301 DiST® 1 Waterproof TDS Tester (0-2000 ppm)
Please note courier guaranteed service has been suspended for peak season until further notice.
All orders over 99$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (email@example.com) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.