The Hanna Instruments HI98301 DiST 1 is a low-range total dissolved solids tester than can measure up to 2000 ppm (mg/L).
The DiST 1 is a rugged and reliable pocket-sized tester for use in the lab or field.
This modern looking meter is only 0.7" thick and extremely ergonomic, fitting comfortably in your hand.
The HI98301 DiST 1 has a 0.5 conversion factor in the measurement of TDS in a variety of applications including water conditioning, environmental monitoring, education and general laboratory use.
This tester keeps things simple with a two-button operation; one for ON/OFF, the other for calibration.
- Large Multi-level LCD
- Exposed Temperature Probe for Fast Response
- Simple Two-Button Operation
- TDS Range : 0 to 2000 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Resolution : 1 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Accuracy : ±2% F.S.
- Temperature Range : 0.0 to 50.0°C / 32.0 to 122.0°F
- Temperature Resolution :0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Temperature Accuracy : ±0.5°C /±1°F
- Calibration : automatic, one-point
- Temperature Compensation : automatic from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- TDS Conversion Factor : 0.5
- Battery Type/Life : CR2032 3V Li-Ion (1 pc.) / approximately 250 hours of continuous use
- Auto-off : after 8 minutes, 60 minutes, disabled
- Environment : 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions : 160 x 40 x 17 mm (6.3 x 1.6 x 0.7“)
- Weight : 68 g (2.4 oz.) without battery
1x HI98301 DiST® 1 Waterproof TDS Tester (0-2000 ppm)
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.