The HI98331 Soil Test™ is a pocket tester specifically designed to directly measure soil conductivity (EC) and temperature.
With a compact size, single button operation, and automatic calibration, Soil Test is an excellent choice for taking direct conductivity measurements in soil.
HI98331 Soil Test...
- No need for soil slurries with the steel penetration electrode
- With an integrated temperature sensor, measurements are automatically temperature compensated for accurate readings
- Great for environmental and agricultural testing
- Conductivity Range : 0 to 4000 μS/cm; 0.00 to 4.00 mS/cm (dS/m)
- EC/TDS Calibration : automatic, one-point at 1.41 mS/cm
- Temperature Range : 0.0 to 50.0°C
- Battery Type/Life : CR2032 Li-ion approximately 100 hours of continuous use
- Environment : 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions : 50 x 196 x 21 mm (2.0 x 7.7 x 0.9“)
- Weight : 74 g (2.4 oz.)
1x HI98331 Soil Test™ Direct Soil EC Tester