Discover the Hanna Instruments HI 98331 Groline Direct Soil EC Tester
The HI98331 Soil Test™ is a pocket tester specifically designed to directly measure soil conductivity (EC) and temperature.
With a compact size, single button operation, and automatic calibration, Soil Test is an excellent choice for taking direct conductivity measurements in soil.
HI98331 Soil Test...
- No need for soil slurries with the steel penetration electrode
- With an integrated temperature sensor, measurements are automatically temperature compensated for accurate readings
- Great for environmental and agricultural testing
- Conductivity Range : 0 to 4000 μS/cm; 0.00 to 4.00 mS/cm (dS/m)
- EC/TDS Calibration : automatic, one-point at 1.41 mS/cm
- Temperature Range : 0.0 to 50.0°C
- Battery Type/Life : CR2032 Li-ion approximately 100 hours of continuous use
- Environment : 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Dimensions : 50 x 196 x 21 mm (2.0 x 7.7 x 0.9“)
- Weight : 74 g (2.4 oz.)
1x HI98331 Soil Test™ Direct Soil EC Tester
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.