Discover the Hanna Instruments HI 98311 DIST5 EC/SDT Tester
The HI98311 is an advanced, waterproof conductivity and TDS (ppm) tester for quick and easy measurements while on the go.
This lightweight, waterproof conductivity tester offers accurate conductivity (0 to 3999 µS/cm), TDS (0 to 2000 ppm), and temperature measurements in a single, portable, pocket device. No more switching between meters for your routine measurements.
- Compact & waterproof design fits right in your pocket so you can take it anywhere
- Replaceable graphite electrode extends the life of your tester for years
- Conductivity Range : 0 to 3999 µS/cm
- TDS Range : 0 to 2000 ppm (mg/L)
- Temperature Range : 0.0 to 60.0°C / 32.0 to 140.0°F
- TDS Conversion Factor : 0.45 to 1.00
- Battery Type/Life : 1.5V (4) / approx. 100 hours of continuous use, auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use
- Environment : 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions : 163 x 40 x 26 mm (6.4 x 1.6 x 1.0’’)
- Weight : 100 g (3.5 oz.)
1x HI98128 DiST® 5 EC/TDS/Temperature Tester
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.