HI7061L is a general purpose cleaning solution that can be used for a variety of applications.
Electrodes can become dirty from use and will produce inaccurate results even as they read correctly in a pH buffer.
Hanna’s cleaning solutions eliminate impurities and residues that are left on electrode surfaces when immersed in samples during measurement or when stored incorrectly.
Hanna suggests cleaning the bulb and junction of your electrode on a regular basis to ensure that the probe is always clean and to prevent any clogging of the junction.
Cleaning is a fast and effective routine that should be performed on a regular basis as a preventative measure against using a dirty electrode and to ensure that the junction is not clogged. By simply immersing the electrode in the HI7061L cleaning solution for 15 to 20 minutes will dissolve any mineral deposits or other coatings.
- Specially formulated for cleaning electrodes
- Air tight seal to ensure quality
HI70300L is a storage solution prepared with reagent grade chemicals that can be used to ensure optimum performance of your pH and ORP electrodes.
Properly storing your pH electrode in a solution keeps the glass membrane well hydrated which maintains proper function and provides accurate readings.
- Special formulation to minimize microbial growth and osmotic/diffusion effects between the solution and inner reference electrolyte
- Clearly marked expiration date and lot number for traceability
- Designed for storing any pH or ORP electrode
1x HI7061L General Purpose Cleaning Solution 230ML
1x HI70300L pH Electrode Storage Solution 230ML