Hortilux 1000W MH / HOR / HTL-Blue Bulb
Add & Get Free Shipping
Congratulations! Your order is eligible for FREE Delivery.
The HORTILUX Daylight Blue Metal Halide is by far the world’s most powerful grow light.
This grow lamp produces plants with extremely tight internodal spacing for nice compact, bushy plants.
This allows the plant to produce large colorful fruits and flowers.
When using the BLUE during the vegetative stage, it can shorten this period by one full week – allowing for one extra crop per year.
HORTILUX BLUE grow lamps emit a world class spectrum that is unmatched in the lighting industry.
It is the closest match to natural sunlight of any light source available today.
This lamp is for experienced growers who demand the highest quality plant production during ALL phases of plant growth.
>> Benefits :
- As close as you can get to natural sunlight.
- Keeps plants compact putting more energy into flower production.
- Shortens vegetative stage by one week – gaining an extra crop each year.
- Produces the highest quality cops.
- Creates powerful aromas.
- Produces better tasting fruits and vegetables.
>> Features :
- Exclusive EYE HORTILUX Spectrum.
- Produces a Daylight spectrum with UV (Ultra Violet) light. e-Ballast compatible.
- Full One Year Warranty.
- Operated and tested before packaging.
- Patented, environmentally-friendly design (EN).
- Completely lead-free.
- Used professionally in plant physiological research and biotechnology/pharmacology industries.
- Made in Mentor, Ohio USA!
- Initial Lumens : 80000
- Color Temperature : 5500K
- CRI : 92
- Operating Position : Horizontal +/=15 degrees
- Fixture Requirement : Enclosed Rated
- ANSI Code : M47
- E-Ballast Compatible : Yes
- Warm-Up Time : 4 Minutes
- Hot Re-Strike Time : 15 Minutes
1x Hortilux 1000W MH / HOR / HTL
All orders over 99$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
There may be up to 2 business days of Handling Time before your order is shipped.
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (email@example.com) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.