Discover the EYE Hortilux PowerVEG FS+UV 4" T5 Grow Light
PowerVEG FS+UV Grow Light
The PowerVEG FS+UV (Full Spectrum plus Ultra Violet) is a fluorescent T5 grow lamp that provides your plants with a well-balanced spectrum and UV light. The PowerVEG FS+UV spectrum closely mimics natural sunlight, benefitting your plants by:
- Promoting extreme photosynthesis for faster growth
- Creating a stronger root system
- Enabling easy transition from indoor veg to outdoor flowering
- Developing stronger healthier vegetative plants that will produce higher yields and higher quality crops
- Creating faster producing yields, vivid colors, more flowering, and better tasting crops
The FS+UV can be used in conjunction with standard T5’s in a 50/50 mix inside the fixture. Placing the lamps in every other socket within the fixture can maximize the intensity of standard T5 with the spectral quality and UV of the PowerVEG FS+UV.
The FS+UV is best utilized when combining it with the PowerVEG Colors (420,460, 633 & 660) to create customized spectral output for specific stages of plant growth. See formulas below.
Recommend Light Cycles
- If running 24 hours ON with standard T5, reduce cycle to 19 hours when using 100% FS+UV grow lamps.
- When using a 50% FS+UV & 50% standard T5 light mix – NO CHANGE in light cycle necessary.
- When using one of our suggested formulas—NO CHANGE in light cycle is necessary
- When using an 18 hour ON cycle or less – NO CHANGE in light cycle necessary regardless of lamp mix.
Recommended Height Above Canopy:
The recommended height above the canopy of plants should be between 8”-16”. The optimal height is 12”.
ANSI RG-2: CAUTION
Product emits UVA and UVB rays. Possible skin or eye irritation can result from exposures exceeding 30 minutes when working less than 8 inches from the lamp. Use appropriate skin and eye protection.
A Solid Foundation For Your Plants
PowerVEG FS+UV acts as a perfect foundation for your light fixtures. The FS+UV lamp works as a powerful base while you mix and match various PowerVEG colors to create a custom light spectrum designed specifically for your growing needs.