Discover the House and Garden Van De Zwaan Roots Excelurator
House and Garden Van De Zwaan Roots Excelurator are an essential part of the soil ecosystem.
They are the link between the plant above the ground and everything that goes into the ground.
Essential for plant growth, they also act on nutrition and soil structure.
More rooting is successful, more the soil structure benefits more soil life is active and the assimilation of nutrients is easy.
The result is an optimal harvest.
Roots Excelurator of House & Garden is the most powerful root stimulator available on the market.
This is our centerpiece in nutrition! This powerful root stimulator ensures the explosive growth of the roots, ends the brown roots, disease, mold and sanitizes the rhizosphere (root environment) in the soil.
Roots Excelurator envelope roots of a kind of membrane that keeps harmful pathogens while allowing nutrients.
Roots Excelurator further isolates pathogenic genes and thus prevents their recurrence.
- Iron (Fe) chelated by EDDHA soluble in water: 0.27%
- Use Roots Excelurator during the first five weeks of the culture. First add a basic fertilizer in the tray (eg. A & B soil, hydro, coco). Adjust the pH and EC of the tray. Add last Excelurator Roots. The tray is ready for the first watering.
- At planting time, although wet the soil around the plant and keep doing it until he took. Then let the soil dry out a bit so that the roots are themselves food and water. The plant should not be lazy.
- Dosage : 30 ml per 100 liters of irrigation water net
- FERTILIZER NF U 42-002-2 Made in Holland by House & Garden
- Available sizes : 250ML, 100ML, 500ML, 1L, 5L
1x House and Garden Van De Zwaan Roots Excelurator
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.