Discover the Hydrodynamics International Clonex® Rooting Compound Mist
Clonex Mist is a ready-to-use foliar spray for mother plants (shortly before taking cuttings) and clones to stimulate root development.
Clonex Mist is formulated to help enhance the health and vigor of tender young plants while promoting robust root development and elongation of root hairs.
Dr. Lynette Morgan of Suntec Laboratory in New Zealand performed several independent blind trials using Clonex Mist.
In these trials Dr. Morgan showed that the program of using Clonex Mist, along with Clonex Rooting Gel, on Ficus and Dianthus cuttings, generated roots up to 10 days earlier, with the roots being 30% longer and 156% more numerous compared to using water alone to mist plant cuttings.
- USE : If possible spray the tips of the mother plant with Clonex Mist once or twice in the two weeks before taking cuttings. We recommend Root Riot Starter Cubes but Rockwool cubes are also useful.
1. Take plant cuttings by making a clean diagonal cut just below the leaf node.
2. Dip cutting into Clonex Rooting Gel and immediately insert cutting into a rooting cube.
3. Spray new cuttings with Clonex Mist and place them into a propagator.
4. After 2 – 3 days mist the cuttings again.
5. Repeat misting every two days, or whenever cuttings look dry.
- Available sizes : 100ML ; 300ML ; 750ML
1x Hydrodynamics International Clonex® Rooting Compound Mist
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.