Ionic® PK Boost is a plant nutrient supplement specifically formulated to be applied during the final few weeks before harvest of most fruiting and/or flowering crops.
Ionic PK Boost is a plant nutrient supplement specifically formulated to be applied during the final few weeks before harvest of most fruiting and/or flowering crops.
Ionic Boost provides the extra phosphorus and potassium that can lead to bumper yields.
Ionic PK Boost is designed to work with Ionic® Bloom and Ionic®Bloom Hard water, but is also compatible with almost all liquid nutrients of the bloom variety.
Ionic Boost delivers the key mineral elements phosphorus (P) and potassium (K) in a pure form that is instantly accessible to the plant.
These crucial ingredients are used in abundance by plants in their fruiting or flowering cycle and the extra levels provided by Ionic Boost can lead to larger flowers and much heavier crops.
Ionic PK Boost is also designed to replenish the mineral levels that are usually in short supply in hydroponic reservoirs.
Ionic PK Boost restores the missing elements that plants use during the fruiting and flowering cycle and restores an ideal balance in the reservoir for optimum plant performance.
- Nitrogen 0%
- Phosphate 5%
- Potassium 6%
- General Use – Shake well before using!
- Hydroponics – Add Ionic® PK Boost at the rate of 1ml per liter or 3/4 teaspoon per gallon to nutrient solution every week during fruiting and/or flowering cycle. Increase to 2ml per liter or 1.5 teaspoons per gallon in the final three weeks prior to harvest.
- One quart Ionic® PK Boost dilutes to treat 250 gallons of nutrient solution formulated to increase floral production.
- Store in the original container in a cool, dry place, out of the reach of children. Do not store in direct sunlight or excessive heat.
- Available sizes 1L, 4L, 10L, 20L
1x Hydrodynamics Ionic Boost
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.