Discover the Hydrologic Stealth RO 150 / 300 Membrane
Hydrologic Part Number: HL 22121
Filters up to 150 GPD (gallons per day) of ultra-pure, low PPM water. Reduces 98% of PPM of total dissolved solids. Replace when product water flow rate decreases and or when PPM increase. Discard all water to drain for 1 hour prior to use. Stealth-RO150 uses one membrane/Stealth-RO300 uses two membranes.
IMPORTANT: Using non-original filters or membranes will VOID warranty.
- 98+% PPM Rejection
- 1 membrane for stealth-RO150 and 2 membranes for the stealth-RO300
- Filters up to 150 GPD (gallons per day)
- Replace between 6 months to 2 years
RO output depends on the source water temperature. At 77°, the system should produce 100% of the rated output. As the temperature drops or increases, so does the output.
THERE ARE TWO INDICATIONS AS TO WHEN TO CHANGE YOUR MEMBRANES
- Test the RO and source/inlet water to see what percentage of the inlet water’s PPM the Stealth-RO150 is filtering out (rejection %). You should see approximately 98% of the inlet PPMs being removed when the membrane is new. If the rejection % falls under an acceptable level (typically 90%) it’s time to change the membrane
- When the flow rate of the product water slows down significantly. This can also happen if your pre-filters are clogged. If you change your pre-filters and the product water still flows slowly then it’s an indication you need a new membrane. When it doubt contact HydroLogic
Flow rates of RO systems are based on source water @ 65 psi / 77° / 500 ppm
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.