Discover the Hydrologic Evolution-RO1000 GPD Reverse Osmosis
Achieve the highest flow rates from THE MOST EFFICIENT RO SYSTEM ON THE PLANET!
- Capable of producing more than 1,000 GPD or 42 gallons per hour of pure water
- Remove 94%+ of all Parts Per Million from your tap water
- SAVE MORE WATER by running a 2:1 waste to product water ratio, or optional 1:1 ratio (included)
- Includes custom KDF/Catalytic carbon filter for reduction of chlorine, chloramines, iron, sulfur and heavy metals
- Materials of Construction: High durability polypropylene construction provide years of dependable service
- Average Permeate Flow Rate: 0.69 Gallons/Minute, 42 Gallons/Hour, or 1000 Gallons/Day
- Uses Line Pressure (>60 psi). Pump recommended with all Evolution purchases because the Evolution operates best at 60 psi (max pressure is 80 psi)
- Average TDS Rejection: 94+%
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13" x 23" x 13"
- Weight: 21.40 lbs
- RO Membrane (H x D) (The Evolution uses 2 Membranes): 18.75" x 3.16"
- Waste to Purified Water Ratio: 2:1 or 1:1
1x Hydrologic Evolution-RO1000 GPD Reverse Osmosis
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.