Discover the Hydrologic Stealth-RO150 with Upgraded KDF Filter (KDF85 Carbon Filter)
Stealth-RO150 w/ Upgraded KDF Filter...
- Our Stealth-RO150™ with the upgraded KDF 85/catalytic carbon filter already installed. Produces up to 150 GPD (gallons per day) of ultra-pure, low PPM water
- Removes 98%+ of all contaminants from tap water
- Choose from a 1:1 or 2:1 waste to product water ratio (both included with unit)
- Membrane Power Flush Kit now included
- Updated packaging for maximum protection
- Same great price as previous model!
- The #1 selling filter in gardening and hydroponics for 10+ years
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 18.5" x 16" x 6"
- Weight: 11.80 LBS
> Filter = Sediment :
- Surface Area: Approximately 4 sq. ft. (0.37 M2)
- Temperature Limit: Up to 140°F (60°C) depending on pressure and time under load
- Filter Media: Polyester-Plus™
- End Caps: Plastisol (pliable PVC)
- pH: 3-11
> Filter = RO Membrane :
- 96% - 99% PPM Rejection
- Membrane Type: Thin Film Composite
- Maximum Operating Temperature: 113°F (45°C)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 100 PSI
- Maximum Feed Flow Rate: 2 GPM
- Maximum Feed Water Turbidity: 1 NTU
- Maximum Feed SIT Density Index (SDI): 5 SDI
- Chlorine Tolerance: <0 PPM
1x Hydrologic STEALTH RO150 + UPGRADED KDF FILTER
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.