- Bag diameter: 80 cm
- Working bag (25 μm) holds ~1500g dry plant material
- 190 l/50 gal bucket required (not included)
- This is the Large edition of our Ice-O-Lator® system, suitable for up to 1500 grams of dried plant material.
- Our Large-Crystal-2-Bag-Set is suitable for rapid processing or for material with remarkably large crystals.
- Please note: In most plant material 20-60% of the total trichome yield is in ranges smaller than 70 micron. In other words, if you do not use an additional bag to catch small- and mini-crystals, you might be throwing out 20-60% of your potential product with the water!
- Pro tip: Keep your water at or below 4°C (39.2°F), as it is the densest and therefore most effective in removing resin glands at this temperature. The absolute prime quality is achieved by slowly and carefully stirring. As the quality of your product declines as the plant material continues to be stirred, we recommend working your material in several rounds to obtain separate batches with a quality gradient.
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.