The T100 Series Mechanical Time Switch has proven it can stand the test of time.
These dependable time switches can handle electrical loads up to 40 A per pole and allow for up to 12 ON/OFF operations per day.
A manual override switch provides added convenience.
> Features :
- Direct 24-hour control of most loads
- Up to 12 ON/OFF operations each day with minimum ON/OFF times of one hour
- Manual override
- One ON and one OFF tripper included
- Minimum ON/OFF Times : 1 hour
- Maximum ON/OFF Operations : 12
- Input Voltages Display : 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Operation Mode : 24-hours
- Has Override Switch : No
- Electronic Ballast : 16 A, 277 VAC, 60 Hz
- Motor : 2 HP, 24 FLA, 120 VAC, 60 Hz / 5 HP, 28 FLA, 240 VAC, 60 Hz
- Maximum Power Consumption (W) : 3 W
- Operating Temperature Max (°C) : 54
- Operating Temperature Max (F) : 130
- Operating Temperature Min (°C) : -40
- Operating Temperature Min (F) : -40
- Wire Size Max : #8 AWG
- Enclosure Type : Indoor Type 1 Metal
- Product Height (in) : 7 7/8
- Product Height (mm) : 200
- Product Width (in) : 5 1/8
- Product Width (mm) : 130.2
- Product Depth (in) : 3 7/16
- Product Depth (mm) : 87.3
- Warranty : 1-year
- For more informations : https://www.intermatic.com/-/media/inriver/10150-9151.ashx/T103-Instructions
1x Intermatic TIMER T-103 120V/240V
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.