Ask for a Quote
This centrifugal atomizer produces billions of tiny, fog-like particles that evaporate quickly. The Turbo XE operates without the use of nozzles, high-pressure pumps, compressed air, or filtration, eliminating the need for constant repairs and maintenance. The fogging output is adjustable and controlled by a flowmeter. This unit can either be controlled manually or automated by adding a control with a solenoid valve. Units can also be fed using a metering pump or gravity feed system.
Turbo XE units come standard with 20’ of water line, a 12’ power cord and liquid-tight connector, and 16’ of drainage line. Utility line lengths may be customized during the order process. Units hang by either a universal mounting bolt or two U-bolts.
- Nozzle-free atomization
- Up to 34 GPH
- Pivoting fogging head
- Powerful and efficient
- Dimensions: 20.5"(52cm) Diameter x 17.5" (44.5cm) Depth x 22.5" (57cm) Height
- Propulsion distance: 30-35ft (10-11m)
- Noise @10ft: 73-74 dB(A)
- Average particle size: 5-10 microns @ low volume - 25 micron @ mid volume - 35 microns @ high volume
- CFM: 3,200
- Operation: Continuous duty capability
- Energy consumption: 9.4 amps @115V
- Environment: Endures temperatures from 31° to 160°F - Indoors/outdoors - Humidity to 100% RH - UV stabilized & impact resistant
- Shipping weight: Box 1: 19lbs - Box 2: 38 lbs
- Box dimensions: Box 1: 21" x 21" x 15" - Box 2: 16" x 12" x 12"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.