The Jiffy-7 pellet is a unique concept packing amazing cost saving advantages for the grower on the lookout to minimize input costs.
Jiffy-7, media and container in one, comes compressed, saving on freight and logistics.
Jiffy-7 is available in many sizes and tray configurations and suited to be used in fully automated sticking lines.
When utilizing a Jiffy pellet loader, bulk Jiffy pellets can be loaded in your own preferred tray at the nursery, paving the way for additional cost savings.
Jiffy-7 is the perfect solution for an array of crops.
Jiffy-7®-peat pellets – all advantages at a glance :
- Compressed peat pellets instead of heavy potting soil
- Made from the renewable raw material Sphagnum peat moss
- Consistently high quality
- Intelligent solution for clean and easy handling
- Reliable and fast germination for healthy plants with strong root systems
- Clean and convenient planting
1000x Jiffy 7 42 mm (large) case
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.