With strong PAR output and a wide spectrum, the Lightspeed PRO series 1000W Double Ended Metal Halide (DE MH 1000W) bulb was created for maximum vegetative growth. An emphasis on the blue spectrum provides for tight internodes and minimal stretching. A strong red/orange peak compliments the blue and powers chlorophyll absorption which drives the synthesis of compounds used for energy and building materials within plant cells.
- Ultra-efficient double ended bulb
- Long life span with minimal deterioration
- High blue spectral ratio for enhanced vegetative growth
- Reduced branch spacing and tight internodes
- 6500 Kelvin color temperature
- Initial Lumens: 99000
- Rated life: 4000 hr
- Max. warm up time: 5 min
- Max hot re-strike time: 3 min
- Correlated color temperature: 6500K
- Color rendering index: 65
- Operating position: H
- Nominal lamp wattage: 1000W
- Nominal lamp voltage: 250V
- Nominal lamp current: 4.0A
- Max overall length: 394mm
- Max bulb diameter: 55mm
- Max bulb temperature: 700°C
- Bulb shape: T32.5
- Bulb material: UV block quartz
- Arc tube material: PCA
- Bulb finish: Clear
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.