Lotus Nutrients Bloom Pro Series
Lotus Pro Series Bloom is specifically designed to trigger the rapid onset of flowering, by providing your plants with all the necessary components needed for strong development, producing dense, massive yields spanning all flowering sites.
In an industry where growers are faced with hundreds of nutrients options, Lotus set out to make a simpler, more complete, 3 part nutrient line that replaces the need for complex 8-10 part recipes.
Their pure, 3 part system gives your plants everything they need for development from seed to harvest, giving you unmatched results in flowering and fruiting plants. Specifically formulated for medicinal plants and comprised of 14 unique raw, natural ingredients including 11 essential macro and microelements as well as raw materials including seaweed plant extract, humalite, and plant protein hydrolysate. Lotus Nutrients are 100% water soluble formula milled and blended to provide perfect consistency and contains no binders, fillers, or dyes.
- Contains over 14 separate ingredients uniformly distributed through the powder.
- Full spectrum of macro and micro elements designed for a complete, all in one product.
- All of the micronutrients are 100% chelated for full solubility and immediate availability to your plants.
- Fortified with naturally occurring amino acids, organically sourced and 100% water soluble and available to the plants.
- Fully soluble, low sodium, seaweed extract component provides naturally occurring growth promoting factors.
- Specially selected fulvic acid is integrated into the blend to provide for better nutrient chelation and uptake.
- Naturally formulated powders designed to bring the pH of your water to a comfortable 6.0. Non-acid forming, will not require a significant amount of pH UP/DOWN to bring into the correct range.
Please note: You may notice that the consistency of our nutrients is close to that of “kinetic sand” and maybe appear moist on first glance. Please be assured that this is completely normal, and will not affect the solubility, nor performance of your product. This consistency is due to the sheer complexity of our nutrient blends, which is 100% geared toward growing the strongest and most quality harvest possible.
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.