Nutri+ 20L Green Specialised Nutrient Components
Add & Get Free Shipping
Congratulations! Your order is eligible for FREE Delivery.
Discover the Nutri+ 20L Green Specialised Nutrient Components
- Specialty fertilizer for home and garden
- Excellent for foliar feeding
- Compatible with all mineral or organic fertilizers
Nutri+ ® GREEN is a concentrated and source of micro nutrients and
organic chelates that gives weak and yellowing plants a beneficial source of nutrients.
Designed principally for foliar feeding, nutri+ ® GREEN can also be used as a supplement to increase the concentration of micro nutrients and organic chelates in your hydroponic fertilizer solution.
Detailed Description :
APPLICATION RATES :
- Foliar feeding: Use 3ml of nutri+ ® GREEN per liter of water. Spray to cover both sides of leaves in the morning or evening. Avoid spraying during day cycle or in full sun.
- Nutrient additive : Use 1 to 3 ml of nutri+ ® GREEN per liter of nutrient solution.
- CAUTION: While essential for vigorous growth, micro nutrients are required in minimum quantities.
- To prevent plant damage, RESPECT suggested application rates.
- Available sizes: 1 L, 4 L and 20 L.
Package includes :
1x Nutri+ GREEN 20L
All orders over 99$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
There may be up to 2 business days of Handling Time before your order is shipped.
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.