Ongrok Large Botanical Infuser Machine and Kit
Make your own homemade extractions (butters, tinctures, oil, distillates) at the press of two buttons!
- Easy to Use | 5 pre-set temperature settings + DIY customizations
- Larger Capacity than Competitive Products | 1-5 cups / 250 ml - 1180 ml / 8 fl oz - 40 fl oz
- Self Cleaning | Easy clean up with the self cleaning pre-set & dishwasher safe accessories!
- High Quality Materials | ETL certified & made with professional food grade 304 stainless steel
- Full Accessories Kit | Everything you need to get started
INFUSE | Use this innovative butter maker machine and infuser to extract your herb into the key ingredient of homemade edibles, infused honey, topical creams, or alcohol-extracted machine tincture drops.
EASY TO USE, COMPACT DESIGN | This machine is compact enough for any kitchen, making infusions easy and mess free. You'll get seamless infusions with an industrial-grade stainless-steel blade and laboratory standard temperature control. ONGROK's herbal extractor has 1–8 hour cycles, depending on if you're using it as an oil maker, tincture maker, or butter maker. Turn your herb into potent oil in as little as 1 hour!
FULL KIT | This useful, ETL-approved infuser comes complete with important product features, including 2 silicone gummy gloves, 2 nylon filter bags (190, 73 micron), and a recipe book, so you're ready to get started making magical herbal infusions. Simply press a couple of buttons to begin.
VERSATILE | This butter maker can also be used for a variety of kitchen and home uses. Try making homemade potent essential oils with fresh herbs like lavender and rosemary or creating homemade botanical lotions, balms, tinctures, and more.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES:
- Heater: 800 Watts
- Motor: 160 Watts, 16,000 ~ 19,000 RPM
- 120 Volt - 60 Hz (USA/Canada Model)
- DIY Function
- Boil Dry Protection
- Overspill sensor
- Overheating Protection/ Auto Shut off
- 1 cup - 5 cups
- 125 g - 625 g
- 250 ml - 1180 ml
- 8 fl oz - 40 fl oz
A mini batch (1 cup) of infused butter can be made with 2 sticks of store bought butter!
RISK-FREE GUARANTEE | At ONGROK, our goal is to "ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE", by bringing you the best products possible. If you're ever dissatisfied, just reach out and we'll be certain to make things right!
- User Manual: (Click here to download PDF)
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.