Bone Meal Plus is a 100% organic non bovine product rich in Phosphorus and Calcium.
It is ideal for planting tulips, daffodils, freesia, crocus,, anemones, gladiolus, , onions, garlic and all types of bulbs.
It can be used as a starter food to promote strong roots, abundant fruit and colourful flowers in all types of plants.
Bone Meal Plus is made from steamed fish bone meal in addition to other organic ingredients and contains Nitrogen for added plant nutrition.
It also contains organic supplements that help in nutrient retention and availability.
- Total Nitrogen (N) 3.0 %
- Available Phosphoric Acid (P2O5) 15.0 %
- Calcium (Ca) 18.0 %
> Directions for Use :
- Bed Planting: Apply at the rate of 1.5 – 2 kg per sq. meters (100 sq ft) or bed area. Work thoroughly into top soil.
- Roses: Apply ½ to 1 cup per bush. Work lightly into soil. Do not damage roots.
- Bulbs: Apply 1-2 tsp per bulb depending on size. Place in soil 2” below bulb.
- Vegetables: Broadcast 2 kg over 10 sq meters (100 sq ft) and mix in soil prior to planting. Water thoroughly after application.
- List of Ingredients : Fish bone meal, Calcium Lignosulfonate, and Leonardite.
1x Orgunique Bone Meal Plus 3-15-0+Ca 2 kg Bio100%
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.