Engineered specifically for low ceiling applications, the HSE NXT-LP offers growers the same industry-leading performance they have come to expect from the NXT family of products — without compromise.
The fixture’s ultra low-profile design lends itself ideally to close-to-ceiling mounting, to allow for more space between the fixture and the surface of the crop in facilities where ceiling height is limited.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Delivers optimum light output, unparalleled uniformity and depth penetration.
• Low-profile cast-aluminum housing for close-to- ceiling mounting — allowing for more space between light fixture and the surface of the crop.
• Dimmable electronic ballast.
• Built in heat fins and “breathable membrane” to reduce operating temperature.
• Accommodates both HPS and MH double-ended lamps*, so with a simple lamp change, growers can complete a full growth cycle in one room, under the same luminaires.
- Rated mainvoltage : 347V
- Input current : 3.01A
- Power Factor : > 0.98
- Input Frenquency : 50/60Hz
- Actual input power : 1040W
- Lamptype : HPS/MH 1000W 400V Electronic
- Lenght : 21.25in.
- Width : 11.00 in.
- Height : 7.50 in.
- Weight : 10.00 lb. (4.54 kg)
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.