Discover the P.L. Light Systems NXT-LP 1000W DE HPS Grow Light
The global market leader in commercial horticulture lighting introduces the P.L. Light Systems NXT-LP 1000W DE HPS Grow Light (1000W - 120V/240V).
- DIMMABLE ELECTRONIC BALLAST.
- ENGINEERED FOR OPTIMAL THERMAL PERFORMANCE.
- HIGH-OUTPUT DOUBLE-ENDED ELECTRONIC LAMP.
- LOW-PROFILE FOR CLOSE-TO-CEILING MOUNTING.
- OPTIMUM LIGHT OUTPUT AND UNIFORMITY.
Technical Description :
- New ALPHA reflector, optimized to obtain 30'' between plant and lamp : better distribution of light
- Horizontal mounted ballast, ideal for low and high ceiling
- Closed circuits
- Solid waterproof casing
- 120V and 240V inputs
- 600-750-1000-1150 switch
- DE ARUNA HPS 1000W bulb
- Includes hooks, level, 120V and 240V plugs
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS† 1,000W
|Rated Main Voltage||120V||240V|
|Power Factor||> 0.98||> 0.98|
|Actual Input Power||1,090W||1,060W|
Double ended HPS 1,000W 400V Electronic
|x = length||21.25 in. (53.98 cm)|
|y = width||11.00 in. (27.94 cm)|
|z = height||7.50 in. (19.05 cm)|
|weight||10.00 lb. (4.54 kg)|
Package includes :
YOUR NXT-LP RETAIL KIT WILL INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING COMPONENTS:
- Cast aluminum housing with electronic ballast
- Reflector bracket
- Lamp holders
- Alpha reflector
- Mounting points (2) Eye Bolts
6ft 120V Power cord with 15A straight blade plug
6ft 240V Power cord with 15A straight blade plug
Electronic DE lamp
(2) Eye bolts
Luminaire warrantied for two (2) years; electronic driver two (2) years; reflector one (1) year; lamp one (1) year.
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.