Peflex 2PG is an insulated UL listed Flexible Air Connector consisting of four layers of polyester binding a galvanized wire.
Peflex 2PG is completely water and air tight, corrosion resistant and can withstand high static pressure (10po WC, 2.5 KPa).. High static pressure resistance is achieve by using the unique quadri-lamination process and by having a tight distance between helix (1.5 po, 38,1 mm) and by having a thick wall of (0.0033’’/0,085mm)
Peflex 2PG offer a high resistance to fire because of its unique quadruple laminating process using adhesive containing fire retardant.
Peflex 2PG has a much lower friction loss than regular cloth duct reducing the energy required by the system to move the air.
Peflex 2PG use John Manville Flexglass Formaldehyde free Insulation. John Manville Insulation is not an hazardous substance or mixture.
- Flame Spread : < 25
- Fume Spread : < 50
- Maximal Speed : 4000 pi/minute 15’’. H20 (3,7 kPa)
- Maximum Static Pressure in Continued Mode : 2.5’’. H20 (0.62 kPa)
- Maximal Negative Static Pressure in Continued Mode : -30°F to 140°F continuously (to 4’’WC)
- Operative Temperature Range : -30°F à 250°F (-30°C à 121°C)
- Maximum Temperature Ranges in Continued Mode : -30°F to 180°F continuously (to 2 ’’WC)
- Vapor Barrier Material : Polyethylene
- Core Wall Thickness : 0.0041’’. (0,105mm)
- Vapor Barrier Thickness : 0.003’’ (0,0762mm)
- Size : 12" x 25'
- Available sizes : 4", 6", 8", 10", 12"
1x Peflex INSULATED FLEXIBLE DUCT 12'' X 25'
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.