Discover the Philips BT56 Big 1000W MH Bulb
- 1000 Watt Philips is designed primarily for use in general lighting applications where good efficiency and long life are desired with moderate color rendering requirements.
- Heat resisting glass bulb.High Intensity Discharge (HID) Lamp. Not recommended for use with dimmers.
- Bulb:BT56 -Base:Mogul -ANSI Code:H36
- Length(in):15.38 -Rated Avg.Life (hrs):24,000+ -Initial Lumens:59000 -Mean Lumens:54000 -CRI:45 -CCT(K):3600 -Ordering Code:H36GW-1000/DX
- Bulbs Finish: Phospher Coated
- Metal Halide lamps revolutionize lighting for plant growth.
- Designed to provide a balanced light spectrum that replicates natural sunlight.
- Metal Halide provides requirement for vegetative growth, high initial and maintained lumen output.
- These 1000 watt metal halide bulbs feature special chemical compounds known as “Halides” that produce light in most regions of the spectrum.
- Philips Metal Halide light bulbs offer high efficiency, excellent color rendition, long service life and good lumen maintenance.
- With an output firmly in the blue spectrum, Metal Halide lamps are used almost exclusively for vegetative growth and are the method of choice for many expert growers looking for superior vegetative growth results.
- Ideally used as part of a two lamp method (Halide for vegetative growth, sodium for flowering), Metal Halide lamps give off both high light levels and high heat so be aware of the impact on your grow room environment if you are considering using one.
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.