Discover the Philips master CDM Lamp 315 Watt 3,100K
This Philips lamp features superior color quality and very crisp white light.
- Incredibly high 1.95 PPF (photosynthetic photon flux) per watt per second light source.
- 3,100°K color temperature lamp.
- High 92 CRI, 33,000 initial lumens (105Lm/W).
- High 90% lumens maintenance at 8,000 hr.
- High 85% maintenance at 20,000 hr.
- Double glass jacketed lamp is rated for either open fixture use (without glass lens) or enclosed fixture use (with glass lens).
- Bi-pin lamp base.
- Watts: 315 W
- Lumens: 33 000
- Kelvin: 3100
- Unit Dimensions: 1.75" L x 7.5" W x 1.75" H
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 2.25" L x 9.0" W x 2.25" H
- Unit Weight: 0.44 lb
- Shipping Box Weight: 0.56 lb
- Grower’s Tip : Lower Kelvin temperatures are best for fruiting and flowering phases, and higher Kelvin temps are ideal for vegetative growth.
1x Philips master CDM Lamp 315 Watt 3,100K