Discover the Plug N Grow iGS-021 Day & Night Temperature Control with External Probe
The iGS-021 does not have a display.
The day and night set points are adjustable from 50 to 100°F (10 to 38°C) using smooth rotating knobs with continuous adjustment.
With 20" (50 cm) cable, you can place the external temperature sensor at the plants top level.
Using an iLS120-ON allows you to connect a second device on a different circuit (adds 15 A, 120 V).
Equipment which uses a voltage other than 110-120 V, like a large capacity air conditioning unit, may be controlled by using an iGS-DCS.
You can also increase the capacity with a load switcher box such as iLS4- 121, iLS4-121s or iLS4-241.
- Basic and easy to use horticultural thermostat
- Day/night detection
- Can be set to operate heating or cooling equipment
- Adjustable day and night set points from 50 to 100ºF (10 to 38ºC)
- Precise external temperature sensor 20" cable: ±1°F (±0.6°C)
- Set point knobs are factory calibrated for accurate settings
- Smooth rotating knobs with continuous adjustment
- 120 V, 15 A, 2 HP load capacity
1x Plug N Grow iGS-021 Day & Night Temperature Control with External Probe
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.