The vortex power fan s-line ultra quiet fans are here. The quietest inline duct fan on the market, the vortex s-line is completely different from the competition, and specifically designed for the indoor grower.
Manufactured with only the finest high porosity activated carbon, the PROfilters 45s and 70s effectively remove 99.5% of volatile organic compounds.
Vortex Powerfans S-600 :
- An extremely energy efficient ac brushless motor powers the patented mixed-flow dual impellers.
- Built with double insulated walls, noise is reduced to levels that were previously thought to be unattainable.
- All s-line models are assembled with high impact resistant polycarbonate casings, an integrated back draft damper and a mounting bracket designed for quick and easy installation.
- Hight Capacity Prefilter : 20mm thickness, low air resistance, antibacterial, high capacity (670g / M2), flame retardant.
- High quality galvanized steel.
- High porosity virgin extruded activated carbon 4mm. Specially designed to remove VOC. 66mm bed thickness.
- High quality galvanized perforated steel.
- High capacity prefilter - 20mm thickness - Low air resistance - Antibacterial- High capacity: 670g / M2 - Flame retardant
- Industrial activated carbon filter for heavy duty applications
- Carbon air filter can clean air up to 175 cfms.
- Designed to be used with VTX600 and S-600
◉ Outside Diameter : 9"
◉ Height : 28" (71cm)
◉ Weight : 28.6 lbs
◉ Carbon Bed Width : 1.6" (40.64mm)
◉ Recommanded Fan : VTX600 & S-600
◉ Recommanded Maximum CFM : 400 at 0.1 sec
◉ Pressure Drop at Max CFM : 80pa/.75swg
◉ Max Operating Temperature of 175ºF
The DIAL-A-TEMP is a long lasting, solid state motor control. It is both convinient and safe to install. Rugged construction inside and out... uses thermally protected, permanent split capacitors (PSC), universal or shaded pole motors and packaged in a handsome fire-retardant thermoplastic enclosure.
- Helps reduce fan or blower noise
- also incadescent lamps
- Plug-in ground design - no tools required
- UL Recognized components
- Fire retardant thermoplastic enclosure
- Rugged construction and compact
- Maximum rating of 300W / 2.5 Amps
- @ 77°F (25°C)
- 115 Volts - 50/60 Hz
- Variable speed to control wood and coal burning fireplace and stove fans
- On-Off switch, high to low variable
- No internal wiring - just plug in and enjoy
- One Year Warranty
Package Includes :
1 x Power Cord
1 x Easy to install-mounting brackets
1x Dial-A-Temp Solid State Variable Speed Control
◼︎ Ships from Canada : no duties
All orders over 99$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.