Discover the Vortex COMBO S-600 Inline Fan + Profilter 70s Carbon Filter + Dial-a-temp Speed Controller
THE PERFECT COMBO !
The vortex power fan s-line ultra quiet fans are here. The quietest inline duct fan on the market, the vortex s-line is completely different from the competition, and specifically designed for the indoor grower.
Manufactured with only the finest high porosity activated carbon, the PROfilters 45s and 70s effectively remove 99.5% of volatile organic compounds.
Vortex Powerfans S-600 :
- An extremely energy efficient ac brushless motor powers the patented mixed-flow dual impellers.
- Built with double insulated walls, noise is reduced to levels that were previously thought to be unattainable.
- All s-line models are assembled with high impact resistant polycarbonate casings, an integrated back draft damper and a mounting bracket designed for quick and easy installation.
Vortex PROfilter PRO70s 6" :
- Hight Capacity Prefilter : 20mm thickness, low air resistance, antibacterial, high capacity (670g / M2), flame retardant.
- High quality galvanized steel.
- High porosity virgin extruded activated carbon 4mm. Specially designed to remove VOC. 66mm bed thickness.
- High quality galvanized perforated steel.
- High capacity prefilter - 20mm thickness - Low air resistance - Antibacterial- High capacity: 670g / M2 - Flame retardant
- Industrial activated carbon filter for heavy duty applications
- Carbon air filter can clean air up to 175 cfms.
- Designed to be used with VTX600 and S-600
The DIAL-A-TEMP is a long lasting, solid state motor control. It is both convinient and safe to install. Rugged construction inside and out... uses thermally protected, permanent split capacitors (PSC), universal or shaded pole motors and packaged in a handsome fire-retardant thermoplastic enclosure.
- Helps reduce fan or blower noise
- Also incandescent lamps Detailed description
- Plug-in ground design - no tools required
- UL Recognized components
- Fire retardant thermoplastic enclosure
- Rugged construction and compact
- Maximum rating of 300W / 2.5 Amps
- @ 77°F (25°C)
- 115 Volts - 50/60 Hz
- Variable speed to control wood and coal burning fireplace and stove fans
- On-Off switch, high to low variable
- No internal wiring - just plug in and enjoy
- One Year Warranty
Package Includes :
1 x Power Cord
1 x Easy to install-mounting brackets
1x Dial-A-Temp Solid State Variable Speed Control
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.