Discover the Bug Scan Sticky Trap Yellow Aphid / Whitefly
For rapid detection of various flying insect pests
What is Bug-Scan® Yellow?
- A yellow sticky plate made of durable, recyclable plastic with glue on both sides
- Commonly used tool for the timely detection of a new infestation and for monitoring the population size of pests already present
- Attracts the most harmful flying insects, such as whitefly, fungus gnats, aphids and leafminers
What are the benefits of Bug-Scan® Yellow?
- The long-lasting glue is non-toxic, water-repellent and does not dry out in hot conditions
- The sticky plates maintain their shape, even at high temperatures and relative humidity
- Can be hung up quickly, thanks to the integrated hook
- A grid on one side of the plate makes counting easier
- With careful monitoring, you can detect infestations in time to intervene at the ideal moment
How does Bug-Scan® Yellow work?
- Hang the sticky plates in your crop
- Most flying insects are naturally attracted by the yellow colour
- They stick to the plate
- Count the pest insects on the plate at least once a week for a representative result
Content: 10 sticky traps - 10 closure strips
Dimensions: 4" x 10"
Glue: wet glue
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.