Geotextile gardening bags
• Maximum ventilation
• Prevents root “spiraling”
• More dense and efficient root webbing
• Excellent drainage
• No overheating as in traditional pots
• Available in all formats (1 to 200 gal)
• New designs available: Wall bag, handrail, cone shaped, semi-sphere and rectangular for vegetable production
• For all places: production, nurseries, greenhouses, balconies, roof gardens, cultivation surfaces, walls, handrailings, etc.
• For all crops: vegetables, flowers, herbs, fruits, trees, etc.
Easy to use
• Can stand outdoors in winter
• Sturdy, 5 to 10 year lifespan
• Convenient handles to carry them
- Size : 50" (126cm)
- 200gal (760L)
1x SmartPot #200 200 GAL / 760 L 50" / 126 CM
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.