Sunmaster’s SUPER and SUPER HPS HO lamps are designed to maximize the amount of light energy (micro-moles per second) per watt (energy consumed).
In addition, the spectral output of this product family has been enhanced within the core orange/red region of the spectrum to promote flowering.
University and 3rd party tested, these enhanced lamps deliver the highest amount of Photosynthetic Active Radiation (PAR) per watt of any discharge light source.
Sunmaster’s new SUPER HO 1000W performance has been quantified and compared to the industry’s top brands :
- Photometry – 10% to 20% more µmol between 400nm and 700nm
- Growth chamber testing – 20% more flowers after first four weeks of flowering phase
- Independently field tested – Recommended by commercial growers throughout North America and Europe
- Sunmaster SUPER lamps are the preferred lamp choice for greenhouse operations.
- SUPER lamps are the most efficient light source when increasing light intensity or extending the day period to maximize photosynthesis.
For indoor growing operations requiring 100% artificial lighting, Sunmaster SUPER and SUPER HO lamps drive robust flowering.
Partner Sunmaster’s SUPER lamps with ‘COOL’ or ‘FULL NOVA’ lamps during the vegetative period of the plant growth cycle and ‘FINISH ‘ lamps at the end of the plant growth cycle in order to maximize yield.
> SUPER HPS BENEFITS :
- High output – 10% to 20% more µmol/sec compared to other horticultural HPS lamps
- Strong red/orange spectral output to support robust flowering
- Fuller spectrum (HO version) – 49 CRI compared to 25 to 35 CRI produced by other horticultural HPS lamps
- Long life
- Ideal companion to ‘COOL’ and ‘FINISH’ lamp families
> SUPER HPS FEATURES :
- Unique arc tube, designed to maximize µmol per Watt
- Proprietary Venture Lighting / Sunmaster mercury amalgams
- Full one-year warranty
- WATTS : 1000
- COLOR TEMP. (CCT) : 2100K
- µMOL (TOTAL) : 1,950
- µMOL (400-700nm) : 1,750
- LIFE HOURS : 24,000
1x SunMaster Yellow Blossom 1000W HPS Bulb
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.