Ask for a Quote
The Mother Bucker
The Mother Bucker was developed after 75 years manufacturing harvesting and processing equipment for the hops industry. Professionally engineered with the highest quality parts, our harvesting equipment provides years of reliable service with minimal maintenance.
MUNCH Machine is introducing industrial-grade farm equipment to the c******s industry. With generations as the global leader in hops harvesting, we know better than anyone that down-time during harvest is not an option. Our machines are tough, reliable, built to last, and designed to process at the scale of the emerging c******s industry.
Operation of the Mother Bucker is simple yet effective. Insert a stem in the appropriately sized die hole and the machine pulls it through, gently removing flowers from perfectly stripped stems. Variable speed control allows for versatility - slow the machine down for damage-free bucking of carefully dried plants, or speed it up for rapid bucking of freshly harvested stems. One machine for all your bucking needs: wet or dry.
RAPID HARVESTING & CLEANUP
Harvest up to 150 pounds per hour of fresh c******s. Bucks wet or dry. Easy clean up in less than 10 minutes.
Food grade stainless steel and powder coated surfaces are durable and easy to clean. High quality SealMaster bearings and Sumitomo Hyponic gearmotor.
Proudly made in the USA. Patents pending.
Quiet operation. Forward and reverse operation to easily clear blockage. Safety kill switch to ensure user safety. Plugs into a standard 110 volt, 15 amp circuit.
Indoor and outdoor versions available with industrial casters or flat free off-road tires. Fits easily through a 32 inch door. Multiple die holes match different diameter stems for perfect stripping. Designed to integrate with conveyor belts and trimmers.
- Motor: 1/2HP Sumitomo Hyponic Gearmotor
- Control Box: NEMA 4/12/13. Dust and Water Resistant
- 25’ Industrial Grade Cord and Plug
- Hood: Powder Coated Steel
- Frame: Powder Coated Steel
- Face Plate: Stainless Steel , GMP Compliant
- Die Plate: Stainless Steel, GMP Compliant
- Rollers: Aluminum Hub With Neoprene Rollers
- Shaft: 1.25” Steel
- Coupler: Wrap Flex
- Bearings: Seal Master
- Wheel Options: Indoor: 4” Blickle Industrial Casters - Outdoor: 10.4" Martin Wheel, Flat Free Off Road
- ETL Listed: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- Operation: Motorized
- Feed Type: Single Branch
- Process Material: (Wet or Dry)
- Max. Stem Diameter: 3/4"
- Production Capability: 150lbs/hr
- Voltage: 110V
- Amps: 15A
- GMP Compliant: Yes
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Dimensions: 52" H x 40" W x 32" D
- Shipping dimensions: 59" H x 48" W x 40" D
- Weight: 300 lbs
- Shipping weight: 200 lbs (box and bucker 550 lbs)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.