Discover the Trimpro Rotor Workstation Combo (with Stand)
The new Trimpro Rotor Workstation Combo has been designed and developed at the request of end users who are looking for yet another gentle and efficient Trimpro quality product.
Employing leather fingers to circulate your flowers over our non-stick grate, the leaves are trimmed by our razor sharp tempered steel blades.
Built at an angle, emptying the Rotor is as simple as swinging the latch to open the door and your perfectly trimmed flowers gently exit the upper cylinder, all while the machine is still running so production is non-stop.
As with all our machines, the blade height is adjustable to meet every preference.
For trimming, separate the fresh flowers from the branches, put them into the upper container of the trimmer and let the Rotor do the rest.
- Never place your fingers, gloves or any other body part in contact with the grate or the blade.
- Never apply pressure on the grate.
- Do not use scissors, knives or any instrument above the grate.
- Safety glasses and gloves are required at all time.
- The gloves have to be tight enough so they don’t get inside the grate slots. A loose glove is dangerous. BE AWARE!
- Mounted machine: 16″ Diameter x 21″
- Packaging: 21″ x 21″ x 24″
- Machine only: 30 Lbs
- Machine and packaging: 42 Lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Grate: Steel
- Trimpro Rotor (STD): Slots size 1/4″
1x Trimpro ROTOR WORKSTATION COMBO (with Stand)
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.