Discover the Trimpro Rotor XL Workstation Combo
The Trimpro Rotor XL Workstation Combo is designed to set new standards—not only for faster, gentler, more efficient trimming of your high-value harvest, but for unbeatable value, too!
Now even the largest harvests gets our unique gentle touch, as the new Trimpro Rotor XL Workstation Combo brings the quiet efficiency pioneered by our class-leading Rotor model to high-volume producers favoring the rack drying technique.
The Rotor XL trimmer’s 6 rotating arms support 24 high-quality, stick- resistant leather fingers, designed to gently move flowers around the non-stick grate, allowing tempered steel blades below to trim leaves carefully and efficiently.
Control is optimized with finger and blade speeds individually variable, and adjustable height control for both the finger support arms and cutting head.
The clear, hinged, drum-cover further enhances control, increasing visibility to reduce the need for ‘second-pass’ processing.
With secondary material falling securely into the workstation’s redesigned catch-bag system, touch-less extraction completes the process, with flowers exiting effortlessly through the unit’s gate, once unlatched.
- Never put your fingers, gloves or any other body part in contact with the grate, the blade and/or the rotor.
- Never apply pressure on the grate.
- Do not use scissors, knives or any instrument above the grate.
- Safety glasses and gloves are required at all times.
- Gloves have to be tight enough so they can’t get inside the grate slots. A loose glove is dangerous, beware!
- Mounted machine: 28″ Diameter x 52″
- Machine Packaging: 34″ x 34″ x 29″
- Stand Packaging: 32″ x 32″ x 17″
- Mounted Machine: 145 Lbs
- Machine only and packaging: 135 Lbs
- Stand only and packaging: 35 Lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Blades: Tempered Steel
- Non-Stick Coated Steel
- Standard: Slot size 1/4”(6mm)
1x Trimpro Rotor XL Workstation Combo
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.