Discover the Trimpro Unplugged
Our quietest trimmer ever, the new Trimpro Unplugged is a light, yet rugged ‘go-anywhere’ model designed for the home enthusiast and ideal for use in the apartment, greenhouse, or any situation where a need for noise discretion means power models just won’t do.
It gently processes flowers with slim leather fingers encouraging leaves onto its grate and the razor-edged, stainless steel blades below.
And speed, of course, is controlled by your very own hand.
The most advanced and efficient power-free trimming unit ever developed, no aspect of the Trimpro Unplugged has been overlooked in its design.
The size, weight and shape, along with the reversible trimming action, all contribute to its ideal ergonomics.
The leather fingers are treated with natural oils to reduce adhesiveness and maintain their suppleness.
The stainless steel blades are of the highest possible quality, and of course, blade height is adjustable as with all Trimpro Unplugged products.
- Never put your fingers, gloves or any other body part in contact with the grate, the blade and/or the rotor.
- Never apply pressure on the grate.
- Do not use scissors, knives or any instrument above the grate.
- Safety glasses and gloves are required at all times.
- Gloves have to be tight enough so they can’t get inside the grate slots. A loose glove is dangerous, beware!
- To be used in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. The manufacturer does not accept any responsibility for damages caused to or by the - TRIMPRO ROTOR XL which is the result of improper use or assembly.
- Mounted machine: 13.5″ Diameter x 12″ (16″ with handle installed)
- Packaging: 14″ x 14″ x 13″
- Machine only: 7.5 Lbs
- Machine and packaging: 9 Lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Grate: Steel
- Trimpro Unplugged (STD): Slots size 1/4″
1x Trimpro UNPLUGGED
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.