Trimming on a large scale sucks. But it doesn’t have to. The Twister T4 transforms the game by using advanced, patent-pending plant trimming technology to do all the work for you (vs. hand trimming). Trim up to 14 lbs per hour with one machine.
Faster, Higher Quality Cut
Twister Trimmers are designed for continuous flow runtime, minimizing handling of the plant. Why tumble or churn for 20 minutes when 30 seconds will do?
Your Twister will pay for itself in a single day, compared to hand trimming.
Twister Track Record
When you buy a Twister, you're investing in a brand with a decade of research and development behind it.
Trimming rate if you run in tandem (Wet):
- 1: 20-25 lbs/hr (9-11 kg/hr)
- 2: 45-65 lbs/hr (21-30 kg/hr)
- 3: 75-100 lbs/hr (35-45 kg/hr)
- 4: 110-150 lbs/hr (50-68 kg/hr)
- Input Voltage: 115V
- Motor: 1HP
- Amps (running): 10A
- Amps (startup): 53A
- Motor Speed: 3450 RPM
- Airflow Capacity: 1190 CFM
- Static Pressure: 6.45in of H20
- Impeller: 10″ / 25.4cm
- Inlet: 5 1/2″ / 139.7mm
- Circuit Breaker Required: 15A, 120V
- Connector (plug): 15A 120V (NEMA 5-15)
- Sound Rating: 77 db
- Fused: Yes
- Extension Cord Gauge: 12AWG MINIMUM - Extension Cord Length: 25′ / 7.6m MAXIMUM ***Failure to meet these min. requirements can cause damage
- Maintenance: Clean impeller housing frequently. Clean filter bag
- Height: 19in / 48.3cm
- Weight: 58lbs / 26.3kg
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.