Discover the Ushio HILUX GRO 1000W HPS OPTI-RED BULB
SUPER High Pressure Sodium with Optimized RED and BLUE Spectrum.
USHIO introduces the New and Improved version of HPS 1000W SE (single ended) type.
The improved lamp boosts the PAR output up to 2100 micromol/s, an increase of 15% over the standard high performance lamp.
That means for growers increased yields and profits from the same SE fixtures.
The new and improved lamp, made in Germany, holds the highest industry quality ISO 9001 standards with best in its class reliability over lifetime.
Growers have now great option to boost its yields without additional cost and no need for upgrade to more expensive DE (double ended) fixtures.
> Features & Benefits
- Super high output lamp technology
- Optimized spectrum, distribution pattern, lumen output and irradiance
- Reliable operation throughout the growth cycle
- Highest quality and consistent performance
- Engineered in ISO 9001 certified facility
- 400W, 600W, 1000W SUPER high output HPS with maximized output in both red and blue spectral range
- Runs on HPS Ballast
- SUPER HPS bulb with maximum output in both red and blue spectrum
- Optimized for maximum flower yield, and added blue spectrum for vegetative growth efficiency
- Outperforms standard HPS bulbs
- Watts : 1000
- Lamp Description : AHS-1000/Opti-Red
- PAR (MMOL/S) : 2.100
- Color Temp (K) : 2100
- Operating Current : 4.7A
- Max. Starting Current : 7.0A
- Ave.Life : 24,000 hours
- MOL (mm) : 390
- Burn Position : Universal
- Lamp VOltage : 200-280V
- Ignition Voltage : 4KV-5KV
- Warm up time : 7 minutes
- Regnition time : 2 minutes
- Bulb Type : T23
- Dia. (mm) : 65
- Ballast : HPS S52
1x Ushio HILUX GRO 1000W HPS OPTI-RED BULB
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.