Ushio HILUX GRO 400W Conversion MH Opti-Blue Bulb
Add & Get Free Shipping
Congratulations! Your order is eligible for FREE Delivery.
Professional growers will not use just any lamps to get just any results.
They require specialty-grade lamps to maximize their growth and profits.
This is why professionals choose USHIO, a Japanese specialty lighting manufacturer.
The USHIO Hilux Gro™ professional grade lamp types are manufactured at our European ISO 9001 certified factory and are used by a multitude of OEM’s and professionals worldwide.
> Features & Benefits :
- Super high output lamp technology
- Optimized spectrum, distribution pattern, lumen output and irradiance
- Reliable operation throughout the growth cycle
- Highest quality and consistent performance
- Engineered in ISO 9001 certified facility
- 400W, 600W, 1000W SUPER high output MH with maximized output in both blue and red spectral range
- Conversion bulb to operate on ANSI coded HPS ballast
- SUPER MH bulb with maximum output in both blue and red spectrum
- Optimized for maximized branching and vegetative growth, and added red spectrum for flowering efficiency
- Outperforms standard MH bulbs
- Watts : 400
- Lamp Description : AMH-400/Opti-Blue/Conversion
- PAR (MMOL/S) : 480
- Color Temp (K) : 7000
- Operating Current : 4.6A
- Max. Starting Current : 6.0A
- Ave.Life : 12,000 hours
- MOL (mm) : 248
- Burn Position : Universal
- Lamp VOltage : 80-110V
- Ignition Voltage : 4KV-5KV
- Warm up time : 3 minutes
- Regnition time : 10 minutes
- Bulb Type : T15
- Dia. (mm) : 46
- Ballast : HPS S51
1x Ushio HILUX GRO 400W Conversion MH Opti-Blue Bulb
Please note courier guaranteed service has been suspended for peak season until further notice.
All orders over 99$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (email@example.com) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.