Ushio HILUX GRO 400W HPS Opti-Red Bulb
Add & Get Free Shipping
Congratulations! Your order is eligible for FREE Delivery.
Discover the Ushio HILUX GRO 400W HPS Opti-Red Bulb
SUPER High Pressure Sodium with Optimized RED and BLUE Spectrum.
USHIO introduces the New and Improved version of HPS 1000W SE (single ended) type.
The improved lamp boosts the PAR output up to 2100 micromol/s, an increase of 15% over the standard high performance lamp.
That means for growers increased yields and profits from the same SE fixtures.
The new and improved lamp, made in Germany, holds the highest industry quality ISO 9001 standards with best in its class reliability over lifetime.
Growers have now great option to boost its yields without additional cost and no need for upgrade to more expensive DE (double ended) fixtures.
Features & Benefits
- Super high output lamp technology
- Optimized spectrum, distribution pattern, lumen output and irradiance
- Reliable operation throughout the growth cycle
- Highest quality and consistent performance
- Engineered in ISO 9001 certified facility
- 400W, 600W, 1000W SUPER high output HPS with maximized output in both red and blue spectral range
- Runs on HPS Ballast
- SUPER HPS bulb with maximum output in both red and blue spectrum
- Optimized for maximum flower yield, and added blue spectrum for vegetative growth efficiency
- Outperforms standard HPS bulbs
- Watts : 400
- Lamp Description : AHS-400/Opti-Red
- PAR (MMOL/S) : 720
- Color Temp (K) : 2100
- Operating Current : 4.45A
- Max. Starting Current : 6.0A
- Ave.Life : 24,000 hours
- MOL (mm) : 271
- Burn Position : Universal
- Lamp VOltage : 90-120V
- Ignition Voltage : 4KV-5KV
- Warm up time : 4 minutes
- Regnition time : 2 minutes
- Bulb Type : T15
- Dia. (mm) : 46
- Ballast : HPS S51
1x Ushio HILUX GRO 400W HPS Opti-Red Bulb
Please note courier guaranteed service has been suspended for peak season until further notice.
All orders over 99$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.