uvOnair 5000 Ozone Generator
Add & Get Free Shipping
Congratulations! Your order is eligible for FREE Delivery.
Discover Uvonair !
Are you sure your odor is being eliminated? Be sure with UVONAIR ! The ONLY choice for quality INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH ODOR ELIMINATORS! It doesn't just mask odors, IT DESTROYS IT!
Uvonair odor eliminators generate ozone, one of nature’s most effective oxidizing agents!
Ozone safely alters the molecular structure of offensive micro-organisms, to eliminate odors.
The Uvonair UV Room Model is an economical system that produces ozone using special ultraviolet light bulbs.
- UV protected polycarbonate body for maximum durability
- Ideal for rooms from 1000 cu.ft. up to 5000 cu.ft.
- Operates for less than a 100 watt light bulb!
- Works in areas with high HUMIDITY
- Works in a wide range of TEMPERATURES
- Easily TRANSPORTABLE
- SANITIZES grow rooms
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY creating no hazardous waste!
- Includes Uvonair® Ozone Test Strips
- Full one year warranty
- No maintenance required
- Place the Uvonair® Odor Eliminator on a high shelf in the room. Ozone is heavier than air.
- Keep both ends free from obstruction.
- Follow manufacturers’ instructions regarding the use of extension cords and timers.
- Use caution to keep all electrical connections dry.
- The Uvonair® model should be selected to suit the room size.
- If using a larger unit than recommended, use a timer to adjust the operating time accordingly.
- Disconnect unit prior to servicing.
- Uvonair® 5000
- For areas up to 5000 cubic feet (150 m3)
- 1x uvOnair 5000 Ozone Generator
All orders over 99$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
There may be up to 2 business days of Handling Time before your order is shipped.
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.