uvOnair In-Duct CD-1200/3 12" Ozone Generator
Add & Get Free Shipping
Congratulations! Your order is eligible for FREE Delivery.
Discover the uvOnair In-Duct CD-1200/3 12"
Are you sure your odor is being eliminated? Be sure with UVONAIR®! The ONLY choice for quality INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH ODOR ELIMINATORS! It doesn't just mask odors, IT DESTROYS IT!
Uvonair® odor eliminators generate ozone, one of nature’s most effective oxidizing agents!
Ozone safely alters the molecular structure of offensive micro-organisms, to eliminate odors.
The Uvonair® CD-1200 In-Duct Ozone Model is a high output Corona Discharge generator that produces more ozone than any others known at this time.
It is adjustable to match the ozone demand load for odor control as well as provide energy conservation in low demand periods.
The CD generator does not require servicing.
- Ideal for rooms from 40,000 cu.ft. (1200 m3) up to 100,000 cu.ft. (3000 m3)
- Installs into 12 inch (30 cm) ducts to treat the air as it is being exhausted
- Adjustable (HIGH/LOW/OFF) switch. The Uvonair® CD-1200 will produce very high levels of ozone at its high setting. Determine the ozone level required by monitoring the exhaust air for odors. Levels may vary throughout the growing cycle. - For extreme odors, it is better to use this higher output unit than smaller Uvonair® CD models.
- Can be installed into other size ducts using adapters* (however, larger ducts may compromise airflow). Uvonair® CD models are recommended in larger ducts and high odor situations.
- Works in areas with high HUMIDITY
- Works in a wide range of TEMPERATURES
- DEODORIZES grow rooms
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY creating no hazardous waste!
- Full one year warranty
- No maintenance required
*Adapters not included; use with ventilation system
- Position the Uvonair® CD In-Duct Odor Eliminator generator, where possible, a minimum of 15 ft. (5 m) from the end of the exhaust duct to ensure adequate reaction time with odors. We recommend a minimum of 15 ft. (5m) of ductwork.
- When using a fan, always put the ozonator on the output side of the fan.
- Requires 110V 60Hz electrical power
- Install in accordance to local electrical standards.
- As a safety feature, the Uvonair® CD unit must be working in tandem with the ventilation exhaust fan.
- Follow manufacturers’ instructions regarding synchronizing with the ventilation fan.
- Uvonair® CD is equipped with a 6 ft (2m) cord with a grounded three-prong plug and a surge protection fuse.
- Contact qualified personnel to install the proper outlet.
- Do not alter the plug in any way.
- Use caution to keep all electrical connections dry.
- Uvonair® CD-1200
- 12 inch In-Duct System
- For areas 40,000 cu.ft. (1200 m3) up to 100,000 cu.ft (3000 m3)
- 1x uvOnair In-Duct CD-1200/3 12" Ozone Generator
All orders over 99$ placed through Indoor Growing Canada qualify for FREE Shipping.
Indoor Growing Canada ships all over Canada from Canada and we provide all shipments with a tracking number.
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email update with shipping details along with the associated tracking number.
Indoor Growing Canada delivers packages through these carriers : Canada Post, FedEx, Dicom, Canpar, Purolator and UPS.
Most shipping carriers do not ship to PO boxes. If you enter a PO box for your shipping address, Indoor Growing Canada might have to contact you to provide an alternative delivery address.
Please note that tracking information might be updated only one (1) business day after your order has been shipped.
Shipping Delivery Times
There may be up to 2 business days of Handling Time before your order is shipped.
2 to 3 business days for Quebec and Ontario. 3 to 7 business days for other provinces.
All orders placed through Indoor Growing Canada come with discreet shipping.
Before returning any items, please contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to request a Return Authorization Number (RMA). Items sent back without authorization may not be refundable.
To return a purchase, your items must meet the following conditions :
1. Be returned within 30 days of your delivery date.
2. Be in its original and unopened box.
3. Be returned with a receipt or proof of purchase.
Buyer will receive a prepaid return shipping label.
Indoor Growing Canada reserves the right to reject returns which do not comply with our return policy.
Upon successful inspection of returned items, a refund, less the restocking fees, will be issued back to your original payment method within 5 business days of receiving your return.
Once your refund has been processed, a refund confirmation will be sent to the email address provided at checking out. Your financial institution may require additional time to process the refund to your account.