Are you sure your odor is being eliminated? Be sure with UVONAIR®! The ONLY choice for quality INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH ODOR ELIMINATORS! It doesn't just mask odors, IT DESTROYS IT!
Uvonair® odor eliminators generate ozone, one of nature’s most effective oxidizing agents!
Ozone safely alters the molecular structure of offensive micro-organisms, to eliminate odors.
The Uvonair® UV-80H In-Duct Ozone Model is an economical system that produces ozone using special ultraviolet light bulbs.
> Features :
- Ideal for rooms from 5000 cu.ft. (150 m3) up to 10,000 cu.ft (300 m3)
- Installs into 8 inch (20 cm) ducts to treat the air as it is being exhausted
- Adjustable (HIGH/LOW/OFF) Switch with two output settings: High (2 bulbs) and Low (1 bulb)
- Side Service Door available for easy access to internal companents
- Can be installed into other size ducts using adapters* (however, larger ducts may comprimise airflow). Uvonair® CD models are recommended in larger ducts and high odor situations
- Works in areas with high HUMIDITY
- Works in a wide range of TEMPERATURES
- DEODORIZES grow rooms
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY creating no hazardous waste!
- Full one year warranty
*Adapters not included; use with ventilation system
> INSTALLATION :
• Position the Uvonair® UV In-Duct Odor Eliminator generator, where possible, a minimum of 15 ft. (5 m) from the end of the exhaust duct to ensure adequate reaction time with odors.
• Requires 120V 60Hz electrical power
• Install in accordance to local electrical standards.
• Follow manufacturers’ instructions regarding synchronizing with the ventilation fan.
• Uvonair® UV is equipped with a 6 ft (2m) cord with a grounded three-prong plug and a surge protection fuse.
• Contact qualified personnel to install the proper outlet.
• Do not alter the plug in any way.
• Use caution to keep all electrical connections dry.
- Uvonair® UV-80H
- for areas 5000 cu.ft. (150 m3) up to 10,000 cu.ft (300 m3)
1x uvOnair In-Duct UV-80 8" Ozone Generator
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.