Independent studies have demonstrated Virkon™ to be effective against the following five coronaviruses, Canine Coronavirus, Feline Infectious Peritonitis Virus, Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Virus, Avian Infectious Bronchitis Virus and Transmissible Gastroenteritis Virus. Virkon™ is expected to also inactivate SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19).
Unique in its composition, Virkon's activity is based on a buffered synergized system containing a high percentage of surfactant. Its efficacy is enhanced by its excellent detergent properties. Virkon® can be used on all surfaces and in all situations.
- Broad spectrum
- Easily applied
- Formulated with biodegradable ingredients
Features and Benefits
- Highly effective against common pathogens in livestock including many hard to kill non-enveloped viruses
- Tested against PED and Avian influenza
- Useful in a myriad of applications?
- Can be used on watering equipment, pens, walls, horse tack
- Pink color indicator of efficacy in the solution
- Solution turns white when activity is lost over time (average 5 – 7 days)
- Powdered or effervescent format
- Easy mixing
- Non-irritant after mixing solution 1%
- No occupational exposure limits
- CFIA approved for food processing facilities
- A good choice for disinfection of livestock trucks
- Can easily mix small volumes for foot baths
MSDS Sheet : Click here
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.