Discover the Vortex AC Current sensor with 5 minute delay
The ACS-0 and ACS-5 products are solid-state current switches with N.O. triac outputs to control high-current line-voltage AC loads. The ACS-0 and ACS-5 models have a factory set trip level of approximately 1 Amp and require no field adjustment for easy installation. Internal circuits are powered by induction from the line being monitored and all models are cULu certified.
- Self-powered and no insertion loss
- True digital switching and no leakage
- Small compact size
- Input / Output isolation via current transformer
- Solid-state reliability
- Solid, reliable mounting method
- Maximum Core Current : 50 Amps
- Operating Temperature : 0 to 40oC (32o to 104oF)
- Trip Set-Point : Approximately 1 Amps
- Enclosure Size (H x W x D) : 49 x 87 x 25mm (1.95” x 3.45“ x 1”)
- AC Conductor Hole : 20mm (0.8“) Diameter
- Switch Rating : 120 Vac @ 2.5 Amps Max.
- Turn on time : <200 mS
- ACS-0 turn off time : 0 minute (factory set)
- ACS-5 turn off time : 5 minutes (factory set)
- Operating Humidity : 0 - 95% RH non-condensing
- Material : UL 94V-0 flammability rated ABS Insulation Class 600V
- Mounting Holes : 2 x 5mm holes spaced 76mm on base (2 x 0.19” holes spaced 3” on base)
- Switch Type : Solid-state triac
- Off-state Leakage : <1 mA
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.