Discover the Vortex Pressure switch
Air pressure sensing switch with fixed set point
- Mounting position : Mount with the diaphragm in any vertical plane to obtain specified operating set point.
- Set point : Fixed to operate on pressure rise at 0.05±0.02”w.c. (1.27±0.508 mm)
- Switching differential (approximate) : 0.02±0.01”w.c. (0.508±0.254 mm w.c.)
- Measured media : Air, or combustion byproducts that will not degrade silicone.
- Maximum pressure : 1/2 psi (0.03 bar)
- Operating temperature range : -40°F to 180°F (-40.0°C to 82.2°C)
- Life : 100,00 cycles minimum at 1/2 psi maximum pressure each cycle and at maximum rated electrical load.
- Electrical rating : 300 VA pilot duty at 155 to 277 VAC, 15 amps noninductive to 277 VAC, 60 Hz.
- Contact arrangement : SPST-NO
- Electrical connections : Screw-type terminals.
- Sample line connector : Barbed 1/8” - 1/4” slip-on connector accepts flexible tubing.
- Integral recycling delay timer with 10 minutes ON, 15 seconds OFF cycle, 120 volt input.
- Power : 120 VAC +10%/-15%, 50/60 Hz.
- Timing range : 10 minutes (600 seconds) ±10%
- Output : SPST NO relay rated for 8 amps (resistive) @ 250 VAC or 1/8 hp @ 250 VAC.
- Electrical connections : Terminal block with clamp-type screw connector suitable for 12-26 AWG.
- Temperature range : -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C).
- Shipping weight : 1.2 lbs.
- Approvals : ETL
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.