Discover the Vortex PROfilter PRO70s 400 CFM 6" Carbon Filter
Manufactured with only the finest high porosity activated carbon, the Vortex PROfilter PRO70s 400 CFM 6" Carbon Filter by Atmosphere effectively remove 99.5% of volatile organic compounds.
The factory installed high capacity PREfilter eliminates bigger particles such as dust to prevent premature usage of the carbon. Rated for a continuous worry-free operation, light weight and its compact dimensions, make the PROfilters 45s and 70s ideal for residential filtration.
Technical characteristics :
- Hight Capacity Prefilter : 20mm thickness, low air resistance, antibacterial, high capacity (670g / M2), flame retardant.
- High quality galvanized steel.
- High porosity virgin extruded activated carbon 4mm. Specially designed to remove VOC. 66mm bed thickness.
- High quality galvanized perforated steel.
- High capacity prefilter - 20mm thickness - Low air resistance - Antibacterial- High capacity: 670g / M2 - Flame retardant
- Industrial activated carbon filter for heavy duty applications
- Carbon air filter can clean air up to 175 cfms.
- Designed to be used with VTX600 and S-600
Detailed description :
- Flange : 6" fixed
- Outside Diameter : 9"
- Height : 28" (71cm)
- Weight : 28.6 lbs
- Carbon Bed Width : 1.6" (40.64mm)
- Recommended Fan : VTX600 & S-600
- Recommended Maximum CFM : 400 at 0.1 sec
- Pressure Drop at Max CFM : 80pa/.75swg
- Max Operating Temperature of 175ºF
Package Includes :
After your purchase, the items are subject to the respective manufacturer’s warranty policy.
These policies can be found on the original manufacturer’s website or by contacting them.
Indoor Growing Canada is not responsible for replacing, repairing or any costs associated with your item while under warranty.
Indoor Growing Canada will assist you in your warranty claim by helping you coordinate with the original manufacturer.